Re: Going to Mule Days in Bishop

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      I've done VR Photos of camels, horses, water buffalos, cattle, tigers, elephants and now mules. This is Mule Days in Bishop California "The Year of The Packer"
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/mule_parade4.html

      Roger Berry
    • Paul Fretheim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        Mule Days is especially popular with the mule drivers from the Grand
        Canyon who take tourists down into and back out of the Canyon on mule
        back. They speak reverently of Bishop and Mule Days. I was there this
        year because I had to go to my doctor's office and pick up some
        medication.