Re: Cross Club, Prague

  • prague
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2010
      I looooooove cross club :-)

      Every visitor I have comes with me to cross club. If they can take it :)

      I shot a few half-gigapixels in here (5d, 45mm) but they're not stitched yet. Hopefully I can dig them out soon....

      The sad thing is I'm almost never in a mood to bring all my gear to a smoky club (usually after midnight), so I really haven't documented how much it's changed over the last 5-6 years. 5 years ago almost none of this was here at all. The owner has somehow turned his inspiration into a movement, and gotten a lot of people involved and helping him. Sometimes entire rooms change between one visit and the next. Really amazing place.