Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Ryubin Pano Player added to the Pano Comparisons list

  • Flemming V. Larsen
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2010
      Hi Aldo,
      There is a white line (gap between the cubefaces) visual in the
      cuty-comparison setup acros the tall-building.
      When I go fullscreen it isn't there.
      - Flemming
    • Keith Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
        Sometime around 1/6/10 (at 00:41 +0200) Flemming V. Larsen said:

        >There is a white line (gap between the cubefaces) visual in the
        >cuty-comparison setup acros the tall-building.

        Good catch! I see it too, and it disappears in fullscreen here as
        well. This player uses QTVR files for the source, so these are direct
        duplicates of the files used for the QTVR example.