Re: Ryubin Pano Player added to the Pano Comparisons list

  • ahoeben41
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 8:19 AM
      I see you also have a qtvr mov file there...
      CuTY should be able to play it too
      http://os.ivrpa.org/cuty
    • Keith Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31 9:53 AM
        >CuTY should be able to play it too
        >http://os.ivrpa.org/cuty

        Absolutely! Thanks Aldo, I've added this to the set:
        http://www.panoramaphotographer.com/comparisons/web/cuty-comparisons.html

        Could you verify the info shown regarding first launch date and so on?

      • Flemming V. Larsen
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31 3:41 PM
          Hi Aldo,
          There is a white line (gap between the cubefaces) visual in the
          cuty-comparison setup acros the tall-building.
          When I go fullscreen it isn't there.
          - Flemming
        • Keith Martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
            Sometime around 1/6/10 (at 00:41 +0200) Flemming V. Larsen said:

            >There is a white line (gap between the cubefaces) visual in the
            >cuty-comparison setup acros the tall-building.

            Good catch! I see it too, and it disappears in fullscreen here as
            well. This player uses QTVR files for the source, so these are direct
            duplicates of the files used for the QTVR example.