my talk in tucson

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 2:16 AM
      I had the pleasure of giving a talk at the 2010 Tucson Panoramic
      Photography conference last month.

      If you want to watch my talk, it's here - http://vimeo.com/12048914 in
      this (1 hour) talk I give a summary of the past, present, and future
      of 360cities, and its relation to the wider world of location based
      services and the geoweb. i also give some summary of our new batch
      publishing system ( http://bit.ly/62NNxe ), and our newly released Pro
      Memberships http://help.360cities.net/pro-account

      Many thanks to Don Bain & the ivrpa board for organizing everything so
      flawlessly - they did a fine job. Thanks to Karyn Laudisi for
      shooting/editing all the talks - I guess more of them will be
      available soon on the ivrpa site. There were quite a few other talks
      there which would be very interesting for a lot of people on this
      list, I am sure.

      Jeffrey