Re: tour on CD, how to create the route if the unit is not D:

  • felipe
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27 1:39 PM
      I made alot of attemps, for example:
      ../apartamento.html
      also /apartamento.html

      but it doesn´t work

      only If I put

      E:/apartamento.html (I use my USB as tester)

      also the autorun.info doesn´t work (my antivirus stoped it)
      the icon.ico doesn´t work on vista (on XP some time ago it works so nice)

      do you know a tutorial on this tasks?

      Regards

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Drew" <rick@...> wrote:

      > Don't use absolute paths. Edit the HTML code so you only have a backslash -
      > \ - not E:\
      >

      > That way it always uses the root relative to the drive, and ignores the
      > drive letter.
      >

      > Rick drew

    • Paulo Fernandes
      Message 2 of 6 , May 27 3:36 PM
        If your autorun.ini is on the root of the pendrive/cd and the html is
        in the same place you just call apartamento.html

        Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
        Sent from my mobile phone.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
        Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
        e Multimédia
        Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
        4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
        Tel. +351 252 119 375
        Fax. +351 252 119 375
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

      • felipe
        Message 3 of 6 , May 27 4:36 PM
          Thanks that´s ok with autorun.ini, I will try

          but my biggest problem is to route the different files html making the tour to a CD room. the client will have the CD on the drive D: or E: it depends on the computer configuration

          So I need a "joker direction" to make the tour to work any time at the CD with no problem on the drive name...

          Regards

          Juan Felipe

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paulo Fernandes <paulo.jf@...> wrote:

          > If your autorun.ini is on the root of the pendrive/cd and the html is
          > in the same place you just call apartamento.html
          >
          > Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
          > Sent from my mobile phone.
          > ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          > Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia
          > e Multimédia
          > Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
          > 4480-690 Vila do Conde Portugal
          > Tel. +351 252 119 375
          > Fax. +351 252 119 375
          > ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          >
          > On 2010/05/27, at 21:39, "felipe" <felipe_ing@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I made alot of attemps, for example:
          > > ../apartamento.html
          > > also /apartamento.html
          > >
          > > but it doesn´t work
          > >
          > > only If I put
          > >
          > > E:/apartamento.html (I use my USB as tester)
          > >
          > > also the autorun.info doesn´t work (my antivirus stoped it)
          > > the icon.ico doesn´t work on vista (on XP some time ago it works so
          > > nice)
          > >
          > > do you know a tutorial on this tasks?
          > >
          > > Regards
          > >
          > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Drew" <rick@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Don't use absolute paths. Edit the HTML code so you only have a
          > > backslash -
          > > > \ - not E:\
          > > >

          > > > That way it always uses the root relative to the drive, and
          > > ignores the
          > > > drive letter.
          > > >

          > > > Rick drew

        • felipe
          Message 4 of 6 , May 30 3:47 PM
            Finally I made !!!
            the trick was to write ./file.html

            that small single point and then /

            it works :D

            the final situation is that each step opens a new window, the result is a lot of windows, so when I try to go back, the old opened window doesn't reacts (by it's open as all the all windows)

            can I control if it opens a new window or open in the present window?

            regards

            Juan Felipe