Going to Mule Days in Bishop

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2010
      I'm going to Mule Days in Bishop California for this weekend. I will most likely get a very early start (3 or 4am) on Friday or Saturday and maybe stop at some places along the way. Hope to get some good photos along the way and do some exploring while up there.
      I know we have some group members that live up that way.

      Roger Berry
    • onezebra1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        I've done VR Photos of camels, horses, water buffalos, cattle, tigers, elephants and now mules. This is Mule Days in Bishop California "The Year of The Packer"
        http://www.indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/mule_parade4.html

        Roger Berry
      • Paul Fretheim
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          Mule Days is especially popular with the mule drivers from the Grand
          Canyon who take tourists down into and back out of the Canyon on mule
          back. They speak reverently of Bishop and Mule Days. I was there this
          year because I had to go to my doctor's office and pick up some
          medication.