Fusion Player added to the Pano Comparisons list

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2010
      Fusion Player from http://vtfusion.com/ is now included in the
      Panorama Comparisons site. See
      http://www.panoramaphotographer.com/comparisons/medium/fusion-player-medium-comparison.html
      (or http://bit.ly/bbgcqS).

      My thanks to Ben Kenyon from VTFusion for submitting these examples.

      If anyone knows of other panorama players for use in web pages I'd
      love to include them. We have 18 different ones at the moment
      (counting things like PURE Player's Flash and Java options
      separately), but I'd like to take this as far as possible.

    • A Kielcz
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2010
        Is it possible to add to this project d/l links?

        A Kielcz

        Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2010
          On each player page there's a link to the developer/product site, take a
          look at the description bellow the panorama.

          Com os melhores cumprimentos / Best regards,

          Paulo Fernandes
          Multimedia

          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
          Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multim�dia
          Cal�ada do Lidador, 22, 1�Andar
          4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
          Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010
            >Is it possible to add to this project d/l links?

            For the panos themselves? In a few cases, yes. But most are made from
            collections of disparate files that can be a fiddle to deal with and
            some are commercially-licensed products.

            As Paulo says you could use the links to the various product sites.
            But if there's something different you'd find useful there (and it
            wouldn't conflict with license restrictions) I'll certainly see if I
            can include it.