Re: [PanoToolsNG] flash on android 2.2....

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2010
      I wanna be a fanboi too :)

      ... or more realistically; I need to put my own dislikes on hold, and rather
      focus on the things other people like and request for.
      I will probably use the iPad as a slideshow picture frame on the bathroom
      wall, after it has served it's purpose for whatever development there will
      be ... if there will be.

      Trausti