First event with anaglyph variants

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2010
      Hi all, on yesturday event I introduced anaglyph variants as well for my live panos.
      http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/minimal-feelings/

      I hope cross-eyed variants will be also available soon.
      In fact I did a test (slow - with javascript)
      and also made a feature request to Klaus :)
      http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/test_CE/pano_3D.html
      this test may work only in IE

      cheers,
      Dorin
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2010
        On Sun, 23 May 2010 22:14:29 +0900, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, on yesturday event I introduced anaglyph variants as well for my
        > live panos.
        > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/minimal-feelings/
        >
        > I hope cross-eyed variants will be also available soon.
        > In fact I did a test (slow - with javascript)
        > and also made a feature request to Klaus :)
        > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/test_CE/pano_3D.html
        > this test may work only in IE

        Hi, Dorin.

        How were these taken? With two cameras, or a single camera rotated about
        a point displaced from the NPP?

        Roger W.

        --
        Business: www.adex-japan.com
        Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2010
          Hi Roger, two cameras were used.

          cheers,
          Dorin

          > On Sun, 23 May 2010 22:14:29 +0900, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi all, on yesturday event I introduced anaglyph variants as well for my
          > > live panos.
          > > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/minimal-feelings/
          > >
          > > I hope cross-eyed variants will be also available soon.
          > > In fact I did a test (slow - with javascript)
          > > and also made a feature request to Klaus :)
          > > http://www.livepanoramas.com/event/test_CE/pano_3D.html
          > > this test may work only in IE
          >
          > Hi, Dorin.
          >
          > How were these taken? With two cameras, or a single camera rotated about
          > a point displaced from the NPP?
          >
          > Roger W.
          >
          > --
          > Business: www.adex-japan.com
          > Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger

        • prague
          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2010
            these look nice!

            but damn, these anaglyph images/glasses REALLY hurt my eyes.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 25, 2010
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "prague" <360cities@...> wrote:

              > these look nice!

              thank you Jeffrey.

              > but damn, these anaglyph images/glasses REALLY hurt my eyes.
              Sorry to read that :(
              You need to use anaglyph red-cyan glasses , red on the left eye.
              As there are both left and right panos made them will be display as cross-eyed (hope soon) and for other viewing technology maybe glasses free once I can get my hand on that tech :)

              cheers,
              Dorin