Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: panosalado.com is in offline mode and safe.

  • Paulo Fernandes
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2010
      While on this subject, and just to change the mood...

      I bought a plugin from Zephyr, had some problems and he was very very
      helpfull, he didn't stop until the problem was gone!

      Yes I felt sorry when you both stopped developing and supporting FPP
      plugins, and yes I emailed Zephyr a looong time ago and he didn't
      reply, but I for one am very gratefull for the plugins you both
      developed. Not only that but the help you both gave me when I was
      starting out with FPP (in a far away time before FCC) and with my
      plugin developing efforts.
      (my first ever plugin was initialy sold through flashpanos.com)

      My thanks to both of you for your work and help :)

      Just wanted to drop my opinion, I'm not attaking anyone, I'll go back
      to my usual neutral stance ;)

      Enviado desde o meu telemóvel.
      Sent from my mobile phone.
      Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia