Re: [PanoToolsNG] Full & Real Flash "on" a iPhone

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2010
      On 19 May 2010, at 00:36, Sacha Griffin wrote:

      > As a remote desktop app if it really is. this is important.. or if someone
      > could actually make a VNC app, to be able to control a server farm with an
      > iphone/ipad.

      There are almost a dozen such applications for the iPad, some of them better then some desktop equivalents.

      http://antecea.com/
      https://secure.logmein.com/welcome/iphone/?WT.mc_id=6654
      http://mochasoft.dk/iphone_vnc.htm

      I use http://rowmote.com/Rowmote/Rowmote.html to control my mac mini media centre. There's the option to use the iPhone screen as a virtual trackpad which is pretty cool.