Visit of Gourdon on the French Riviera

  • Philippe Laval
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2006
      Well, it took me time to change the design of the web site.
      I have now time to start to create the visit of Gourdon.
      This village has a very interesting castle (soon to be shown).

      http://www.nice-panorama.com/Gourdon/index.php

      I hope that you will enjoy the visit.

      Philippe
    • Andrei Zdetovetchi
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2006
        Hi Philippe,

        One quick question regarding the functionality/usability of your site. What's the point of resizing/maximizing the browser window, if anyone chooses the medium quality of your QT/Java pano viewer instead of the full screen version. Personally I have a problem with resizing my browser window and loosing control over the layout of my desktop, so when I choose to see the medium version, I am not expecting to see a relatively tiny pano in a full screen browser (I use 1680x1050 resolution, so that's why seems tiny ;))

        So my advice is, do not resize the browser if your visior's want to see the medium version of your panos! ;)

        Besides that, GREAT panos! Love them! :)

        Best regards,

        Andrei Zdetovetchi

        the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2006
          Hi Andrei,

          Your are right. I should optimize the script I am currently using.
          It is in fact a shame to use the same script for everything.
          I will do that as soon as possible.

          Thanks for the comment on the panos.

          Philippe