Re: [PanoToolsNG] VR photography of a music festival: Tips

  • Michael Hansky
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2006
      Hello Waleed,

      some tips:

      prepare your equipment ready-to-shoot 5 minutes before music begins,
      here in germany photographers can only shoot images for the first 3 or 4
      songs.
      (depends on artist)

      When the festival has more than one stage, it is good to have a
      "headquarter installed".
      So you can view / download the images in a quick way without booting the
      computer, connecting the cable and so on.

      And it would be good to have a second memory card with you.
      I remember that a friend of me had problems with his microdive and
      forgot his second one.
      So he has to quit work without having saved any photo and no chance to
      shoot new ones.

      http://www.zooming.de/demo/southside2004XXX/THECURE1.htm
      http://www.zooming.de/demo/southside2004XXX/Placebo.htm
      http://www.zooming.de/demo/southside2004XXX/karaoke_QTVR.htm