Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: [ObjectVR] house (no real estate)

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2010
      On May 10, 2010, at 9:35 AM, prague wrote:

      > I think the hardest part for photographers would be measuring the spots to shoot from (from the center of the house) so that it is a smooth circle.
      >
      > I made one like this many years ago - it was just as jerky. And I couldn't make a full 360. It was a fun experiment though.

      DeJitter from Ken Turkowski and a little preparation can make this a lot more successful. Including some reference items (yellow tennis or ping-pong balls, for example) that are on the axis and visible in all shots can allow DeJitter to do amazing things in registering photos. Unfortunately, the documentation is sparse to non-existant.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      (h)864-461-3504