Re: [PanoToolsNG] Mark Banas in PDN magazine

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
      listmail-5 wrote:
      > I'll poke my head in whenever the jobs slow down!
      Yes, please! :-)

      listmail-5 wrote:
      > See you in Switzerland in 2007 (if not before)!
      Sure I hope so, and for everybody else who is interested to learn why Mark
      (from Canada) wants to meet some other list members in Switzerland:

      The Website for the Annual PanoTools Meeting
      http://panotools-meeting.com/

      For further information and to join in discussions and planning, please sign
      up to the dedicated Yahoo group at:

      Carl