Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PanoSalAdo.com looks fine, and news (was Re: Just had a weird thing happen...)

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      Any hoster that has his homepage infected should check this cleanup solution:
      http://blog.sucuri.net/2010/05/simple-cleanup-solution-for-latest.html

      Best regards
      Bernhard

      Am 09.05.2010 02:24, schrieb cheathamlane_360:

      > I just checked in at PanoSalado.com, and everything looks OK here.

      Most likely the cookie I mentioned in my other post is already set on
      your computer, in which case the code isn't executed any more.