Re: Shaved 10.5mm or EF 15mm f/2.8 on the 5D MKII? ( for 6 images)

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 10 , May 8, 2010
      I have them in both high quality and low quality so that you can decide what speed and size you want to view.
      This is one of my better pole shots with the Canon 5d-II and Nikon 10.5mm F/2.8
      Here I was shooting video with one hand and panos with the other.
      http://indiavrtours.com/nagaur/dancing_horse4.html

      Yes I shot some panos out here at work, that's where I'm at now, offshore on a natural gas platform off the coast of California near Santa Barbara.

      Roger Berry