Re: The good news for today

  • prague
    Message 1 of 23 , May 8, 2010
      Sorry Robert, that's because we didn't bother to put it on the home page yet. ;-) nothing to do with our implementation of non-flash pano viewing code.

      go to any image page, e.g. www.360cities.net/image/a-busy-morning same page on iphone or desktop, it will load the iphone version if you're on an iphone

      not trying to be pedantic, only clear. what klaus has done is great but no different than us in terms of iphone/desktop detection. (that is in fact the easiest part - just set useragent)

      cheers
      jeffrey