Re: spherical mirror

  • _kfj
    Message 1 of 18 , May 4, 2010
      The no-parallax-poimt of the mirror. hmm. good point. If I understand this rightly, spherical mirrors do not hava a point of no parallax at all, so matching them with pictures shot through lenses would indeed be difficult - unless parallax is not an issue (like landscapes with nothing in the near foreground). Otherwise the problem should increase with the size of the mirror and the distance from it.
      BTW I had a look at your website and found your low-cost panorama head building instructions. I'm tying to emulate that with different materials and slight modifications, so far with very encouraging results! Thanks.
      KFJ