Tourweaver full screen

  • Anthony Musa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Greetings

      I have a bit of a problem and I hope that you can help me with it.I created
      a pretty big virtual tour for a client of mine,its almost finished but i
      encountered a problem.The problem manifests itself when launching full
      screen mode,a toolbar and map menu appear,these seem to cant be changed from
      any options in Tourweaver,so I thought maybe asking your guys since you are
      in this business longer then me so maybe some of you can help me out with
      this.

      --
      Kind Regards
      Antony Mus