Re: [PanoToolsNG] HP Slate --- NO MORE

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3 8:02 PM
      Obviously her interest was created by the wepad, but not being able to buy
      it yet, she had to get the second best thing when it became available to
      her.

      :)

      Just reading between the lines....

      Apple made devices are quality from a-z. There is no serious discussion to
      the contrary. Very well designed and very good in every way... the only
      downside is the lack of Flash, when that essential feature doesn't have to
      be missing... if it wasn't for one man's dictatorial behaviour.

      Apple would win more users and support with more openness, rather than
      locking themselves in their own little corner... but if they think they can
      earn more in this way... then that is their decision to make... until the
      antitrust case against them will ruin their public image.

      Trausti