Dealing with different exposure when making a panorama.

  • gscdoatm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      I recently ran into a situation stitching a panorama in PTGui where the
      last photo didn't have the exposure lock set and thus was much lighter
      than the other two photos. The end result was a panorama that didn't
      look so good as the bottom was faded.

      I was able to correct this in Photoshop by using multiply blending on a
      duplicate layer. I thought I'd share the technique as it could prove
      helpful to others who might run into the same situation.

      You can find the tutorial here:

      Correct Exposure Using Multiply Blending
      http://www.braintrove.com/Photoshop/PhotoRetouch/36/Correct-Exposure-Usi\
      ng-Multiply-Blending
      <http://www.braintrove.com/Photoshop/PhotoRetouch/36/Correct-Exposure-Us\
      ing-Multiply-Blending>

      Greg Collins

      ---
      Get domain names for $5.99 and web hosting for $2.99 at 1&1!
      <http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=6567566>