Tucson Mission #4

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 5:51 AM
      Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument ...
      http://www.360cities.net/image/organ-pipe-cactus-national-monument-arizona

      This is a 25k image (no, you ain't gonna tell me one doesn't need that resolution), but unfortunately it seems I haven't uploaded the version I had cleaned from all sensor dust :(

      Oh, and Jeffrey, you guys should limit the zooming to a certain level or at least make the zoom value editable.

      Enjoy
      Jürgen
    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 11:15 AM
        And while they have a look at the zoom, they should permanently fix the
        scrolling pages when using the mouse wheel for zoom in windowed mode. It is
        terrible to visit pages with panos, where the whole page scrolls up/down
        because one wants to zoom in.

        I know that I can use the CTRL+SHIFT to zoom in... but I also know that the
        scrolling pages can be fixed by doing things properly on the 360cities side.

        Trausti

        On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 7:51 AM, jrgen_schrader <panorama@...>wrote:

        > Oh, and Jeffrey, you guys should limit the zooming to a certain level or at
        > least make the zoom value editable.
        >
        > Enjoy
        > Jürgen

      • jrgen_schrader