Re: [PanoToolsNG] Steve Job's Open Letter - explaining it all about Flash

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 53 , May 2 9:34 AM
      The obvious thing that the fan boi's choose to ignore: Bad batteries. Focus
      on the cause, not the symptom.

      ... and a phone CAN be made into an electric shaver too ... but it might be
      hard for people to talk AND shave at the same time.... and then there is the
      battery draining problem again...

      Does that sound crazy? I think it is less crazy sounding than for someone
      to actually try and SEE anything on a 1" screen.

      Each to their own .... but the batteries are the real problem.

    • Ian Wood
      Message 53 of 53 , May 4 2:54 AM
        On 3 May 2010, at 23:36, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

        > but during this month, 10.1 will be out

        The private beta for 10.1 for mobiles has been running for two weeks.
        A date for the public beta hasn't been announced, there's just a form
        where you can sign up to be notified.

        http://theflashblog.com/?p=1904

        On 3 May 2010, at 23:29, Ken Warner wrote:

        > Your assertion that no more bandwidth will be required
        > is unsubstantiated -- as is mine that more bandwidth will be
        > required.

        Agreed.

        Ian