Re: [PanoToolsNG] Steve Job's Open Letter - explaining it all about Flash

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 53 , May 2, 2010
      Well the only people I've personally heard complain about the lack of Flash on iDevices are either Flash developers or panoramic photographers. I've never met a person that owns an iPhone/pad etc complain because it doesn�t run Flash.

      We need to MOVE ON past this lack of Flash because it's not going to happen.

      Matt

      On 1 May 2010, at 22:23, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

      > And here the truth about Steve's lies:
      >
      > http://jessewarden.com/2010/04/steve-jobs-on-flash-correcting-the-lies.html

    • Ian Wood
      Message 53 of 53 , May 4, 2010
        On 3 May 2010, at 23:36, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

        > but during this month, 10.1 will be out

        The private beta for 10.1 for mobiles has been running for two weeks.
        A date for the public beta hasn't been announced, there's just a form
        where you can sign up to be notified.

        http://theflashblog.com/?p=1904

        On 3 May 2010, at 23:29, Ken Warner wrote:

        > Your assertion that no more bandwidth will be required
        > is unsubstantiated -- as is mine that more bandwidth will be
        > required.

        Agreed.

        Ian