Sony Sweep Pano

  • Rick Drew
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2010
      I just saw the commercial for the Sony cameras with "Sweep" panorama
      capturing. Hold the shutter release down, sweep the camera either
      horizontally or vertically and you have a panorama up to 224 degrees in a
      single pass. It's in a lot of different models. Looks interesting - anyone
      try one?

      Rick Drew

    • rvHD
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2010
        Pretty cool for everyday use but limited to 7152 x 1080.

        Romuald