Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Mt. Whitney at sunrise - Tucson Mission #3

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
      Jürgen

      I just wanna say : It is GORGEOUS

      I don't care about your camera
      BUT
      your EYES, your VISION
      That is what is really important !!!
      Be the magician that knows WHEN is the perfect MOMENT to take the shot !

      Congratz my freind
      Those mountains, just rocks :-)

      Cheers
      AYRTON

      On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:34 PM, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

      > which lens camera did you use?
      >
      > A Kielcz
      >
      > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
        Ayrton, you are too kind, my friend. Thank you.

        Well, for the technique: it is a 5DMkII with 15mm Canon and 3 exposures.

        Jürgen