Re: [PanoToolsNG] ArounderTouch 1.1: A First-Class Ticket to Your Flights of Fancy

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
      I just want everyone to know how honored I am to be invited to be part of it

      Thanks Marco
      ArounderTouch
      ROCKS

      lots of brazilians are downloading it for their iPads and iPhones, wich are
      very popular in Brazil and it is a great market fr panos

      and the return it's been amazing

      People just love it !!!
      And they write me to tell this

      Cheers
      AYRTON

      On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:44 PM, 3z@... <3z@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > just wanted to let you now that the new release of ArounderTouch is
      > available for download at the app store with nice new features and stunning
      > content created by Guest Photographers: AYRTON, Will Pearson, Sam Rohn,
      > Oleg Gaponyuk, Aaron Spence, Andrey IIyin, Gregory Panayotou, Szymon Medey,
      > Jean-Pierre Lavoie, Dean Karamehmedovic, and Hans Nyberg.
      >
      > Rather then detail features we created a panorama based video, a story of
      > one of the many possible experiences, you can have with ArounderTouch. The
      > video is available in HD with pro soundtrack at
      > http://www.aroundertouch.com, bottom right click "promo video", go
      > fullscreen and speakers on. (don't stop playback before the 38th second !)
      >
      > For those interested here's the official PR which has recently been wired
      > globally in 12 languages:
      >
      > http://www.aroundertouch.com/press-release/pr-aroundertouch-1-1-english.html
      >
      > would love to hear your feedback about the video, and the app.
      >
      > thanks
      > all the best
      > your
      > marco

      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
    • Edson Maiero
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
        I justed download it and works very well.

        Edson Maiero Lins

        Enviado a partir do meu iPhonel