Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re:Mt. Whitney at sunrise - Tucson Mission #3

  • Ron Rack
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30 12:39 PM
      Mark,
      how do we do that? can you post a link to where we list ourselves at?

      ron rack

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 30 12:58 PM
        Excellent question, especially since looking at the site now, I can't figure
        it out...

        Mark
        www.pinnacle-vr.com
        www.northernlight.net

        ------------------------------------

        --
      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 30 2:40 PM
          http://www.panomaps.com/ng/admin/

          Deleting/changes are not available. Email me to do so.

          This was my one first foray into CMS’s.

          It was interesting to learn how to use Javascript/XML and how to store and
          retrieve it via MYSQL all from scratch.

          One day when I’m not fully booked up, I’ll try to make a simple drupal site,
          that does all this much better.

          Sacha Griffin

          Southern Digital Solutions LLC

          http://www.seeit360.net

          http://www.southern-digital.com

          GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

          404-551-4275

          , Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

          > > Jürgen you should have stopped by. You were just 15 miles from my
          > home
          > > in Independence. Here are a couple of shots of Mt. Whitney I took in
          > > early spring this year.
          > >
          > > http://inyopro.com/images/whitney_winter_LP_campground.html
          > >
          > > http://inyopro.com/images/Mt_Whitney.htm
          > >
          > > I am about to release a series of products on DVD featuring VR
          > panos of
          > > the southern Sierra Nevada. I have been working on this project for
          > > seven years so it is pretty exciting to be ready to roll it out. I
          > fly
          > > to Minneapolis in a few days to proof the packaging materials as
          > they
          > > roll off the presses.
          > >
          > > If any of you IVRPA members are in the Owens Valley, be sure to
          > give me
          > > a call. My guest room is usually empty and you would be welcome to
          > > crash here.
          > >
          > > Paul Fretheim

        • A Kielcz
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 30 3:34 PM
            which lens camera did you use?

            A Kielcz

            Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 30 4:31 PM
              Jürgen

              I just wanna say : It is GORGEOUS

              I don't care about your camera
              BUT
              your EYES, your VISION
              That is what is really important !!!
              Be the magician that knows WHEN is the perfect MOMENT to take the shot !

              Congratz my freind
              Those mountains, just rocks :-)

              Cheers
              AYRTON

              On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:34 PM, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

              > which lens camera did you use?
              >
              > A Kielcz
              >
              > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
            • jrgen_schrader
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 30 9:24 PM
                Ayrton, you are too kind, my friend. Thank you.

                Well, for the technique: it is a 5DMkII with 15mm Canon and 3 exposures.

                Jürgen