RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re:Mt. Whitney at sunrise - Tucson Mission #3

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
      Another perfect example of why we should all list ourselves on
      <http://www.panomaps.com/ng/>.

      Mark
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
        Mark,
        how do we do that? can you post a link to where we list ourselves at?

        ron rack

      • Mark D. Fink
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
          Excellent question, especially since looking at the site now, I can't figure
          it out...

          Mark
          www.pinnacle-vr.com
          www.northernlight.net

          ------------------------------------

          --
        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
            http://www.panomaps.com/ng/admin/

            Deleting/changes are not available. Email me to do so.

            This was my one first foray into CMS’s.

            It was interesting to learn how to use Javascript/XML and how to store and
            retrieve it via MYSQL all from scratch.

            One day when I’m not fully booked up, I’ll try to make a simple drupal site,
            that does all this much better.

            Sacha Griffin

            Southern Digital Solutions LLC

            http://www.seeit360.net

            http://www.southern-digital.com

            GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

            404-551-4275

            , Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

            > > Jürgen you should have stopped by. You were just 15 miles from my
            > home
            > > in Independence. Here are a couple of shots of Mt. Whitney I took in
            > > early spring this year.
            > >
            > > http://inyopro.com/images/whitney_winter_LP_campground.html
            > >
            > > http://inyopro.com/images/Mt_Whitney.htm
            > >
            > > I am about to release a series of products on DVD featuring VR
            > panos of
            > > the southern Sierra Nevada. I have been working on this project for
            > > seven years so it is pretty exciting to be ready to roll it out. I
            > fly
            > > to Minneapolis in a few days to proof the packaging materials as
            > they
            > > roll off the presses.
            > >
            > > If any of you IVRPA members are in the Owens Valley, be sure to
            > give me
            > > a call. My guest room is usually empty and you would be welcome to
            > > crash here.
            > >
            > > Paul Fretheim

          • A Kielcz
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
              which lens camera did you use?

              A Kielcz

              Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
                Jürgen

                I just wanna say : It is GORGEOUS

                I don't care about your camera
                BUT
                your EYES, your VISION
                That is what is really important !!!
                Be the magician that knows WHEN is the perfect MOMENT to take the shot !

                Congratz my freind
                Those mountains, just rocks :-)

                Cheers
                AYRTON

                On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:34 PM, A Kielcz <roblee007@...> wrote:

                > which lens camera did you use?
                >
                > A Kielcz
                >
                > Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

                | A Y R |
                | T O N |
              • jrgen_schrader
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 30, 2010
                  Ayrton, you are too kind, my friend. Thank you.

                  Well, for the technique: it is a 5DMkII with 15mm Canon and 3 exposures.

                  Jürgen