Re: [PanoToolsNG] VR Photography book

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2010
      Just want to say that my copy of "Virtual Reality Photography" arrived
      yesterday. I spent a couple hours flipping through the book and am very
      impressed with coverage, detail, and quality. This is going to be a
      very valuable tool. Especialy to someone just starting out.

      Jim Watters
      http://photocreations.ca