Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: krp on iPad

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
      On 30 Apr 2010 at 10:39, erik_leeman wrote:

      > Neither do I Bjørn.
      >
      > My idea was: suppose there is an overloaded 2nd hand iPad market in the near future,
      > why not make good use of it?

      So you expect a lot of secondhand iPads soon?

      > But when I wrote "a nice concave (partly spherical) light-emitting wall", I didn't
      > mean a full 360 degrees of it, where would you put it?

      Mounted on an umbrella helmet? ;)
      But I guess one could use the built-in GPS/accellerometer/compass to automatically pan
      the pano when rotating your head/helmet, so there should be no need for a full 360deg...
      AR seems to a buzz word these days.

      > Something between 90 and 180
      > degrees with a nice big radius would be quite enough to be practical. But indeed, I
      > forgot about that wide edge. Oh well, maybe I'll come up with something else ; )

      I like your experimental attitude :)