Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 3D - anaglyph color issue

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29 7:44 AM
      On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:56:21 +0900, Wim Koornneef
      <wim.koornneef@...> wrote:

      > Roger D. Williams wrote:
      >> ......I would like to get the details of the workflow for this from you,
      >> Wim......

      Thank you for this full and very helpful reply, Wim. It all looks very
      complicated but I will have to try it. We are experiencing the high
      winds that usher in the spring in Japan, so I will wait until a lull
      so that things waving in the wind do not complicate things.

      Roger W.