Re: [PanoToolsNG] Steven Wiltshire -- the human camera

  • Eric O'Brien
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 11:45 PM
      An interesting tableau.

      So... the Media Circus. All sort of removed, tired and busy with
      themselves.

      The Artist.

      YOU.

      And... a few children. Where did the kids come from?? And note that
      it is THEY, not the Media, who are sneaking up to get a really close
      look. I'd bet that that blond girl wearing pink sneakers will be
      right at his elbow in another minute or two. :)

      I love it!

      eo