Nürnberg - accomodation during IVRPA meeting

  • Karol Kwiatek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      Hello,

      I would like to join IVRPA meeting in Nürnberg.
      I am not an IVRPA member. It will be my first IVRPA meeting.
      I was in Bath (UK) this year.
      I am looking for not so expensive accomodation in Nürnberg.
      It could be a hostel.
      Does everyone stay in hotels during that meeting?
      Who goes there from the direction of Leipzig, Dresden or Krakow
      (Krakau) in Poland?
      Please write me a few advices about that meeting.

      Jeffrey, do you go there from Prague?

      Karol Kwiatek from Krakow (Krakau) PL
      www.panometr.com