LAST CALL for IVRPA meeting in Nuernberg hotel rooms.

  • Michael Quan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      The deadline for the hotel rooms reservations at the Hotel Bardolino
      and Hotel Senator in
      Nuernberg is this Friday 24 November If you want to reserve a room,
      please let me know by
      Thursday 23 November (Thanksgiving day in the USA). We have about
      20 people signed up
      now, and we have space for several more, but the hotel rooms need to
      be confirmed this week.

      http://beta.ivrpa.org/node/743

      Please contact me off line. LAST CALL.

      Mike Quan (off to get the holiday bird)