Re: Shutter release cable with multiple endings

  • microfunguy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 3:54 AM
      Karol wrote:

      > Do you know if such cable exists?
      > It could be for Nikon or Canon.
      > I guess that this must be a homemade cable, am I right?

      No, if you are talking about Canon point-and-shoot cameras .. which I doubt.

      At present, one SDM user has 30 cameras linked another has 52 cameras linked, both for "bullet-time" sequences.

      Thay are synchronised to typically 1/5000 sec.

      Peter Murphy has a nine-camera rig.

      You can use this USB remote switch and USB extenders :-

      http://www.gentles.ltd.uk/gentstereo/options.htm#PRO

      David

      (declaration of interest: I have a free, prototype unit)