Re: AW: [PanoToolsNG] Rothenburg

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2006
      On 20 Nov 2006 at 22:34, ptgroup wrote:

      > Jürgen:
      > that is a mean representation of German towns.
      > Great shot - wish I could "see" these places like you.

      It's definitely a nice town - I visited there in 77 or something, and I suppose it now
      looks just like it did back then... ;)
      BTW, there are a lot of nice cities in Germany, and lots and lots of old castles on the
      hilltops :)

      Very nice pano too :)

      --
      bk@... // Bjørn Kåre Nilssen http://bknilssen.no/