Re: [PanoToolsNG] Moderator Poll

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
      Hallo!!!!
      JIM!!!!
      :-D
      Count on me when you will!!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jim Davis
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 5:45 PM
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Moderator Poll

      Hello all. It's been quite a while since I've followed the group - I
      gave it all up during the "legal issue" years, I'm sorry to say. But
      as I looked through the names for the moderator vote, I noticed a few
      that I recall from (almost) the beginning of Helmut's brilliant
      creation and got excited again. So much has changed since then! (I've
      been saying that a lot lately as I get older!).

      Anyway.. I just want to wish all of the future moderators smooth
      sailing & a "flame-free" existance, and wish the group members
      pano-riffic fun & answers to all of their questions. (Of course that
      also includes me if I get the time to restart building panos again!).