Re: [PanoToolsNG] Am I alone?

  • Fernando Costa Pinto
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 15, 2010
      Hi Roger ,

      I think you are right in almost every words .
      Yet you say .."....In the short term, yes, it sucks being someone somewhat
      locked up with Flash ..."
      We are locked in Flash ..imagine if we where locked in Quicktime ...imagine
      Flash didn't develop enough to allow us to publish ( and develop ) our
      work.. how would be the scenario ?dark...?Apple ?
      Apple is an amazing company , but sometimes they simply seem to want to rule
      the world ...alone..and that is frightening to say the least. That already
      almost destroy them once ..and now (with mobiles) seems that they are
      running again to the same kind of suicide game. "Proudly alone" or " Can
      Ipad stop the Train ? "
      Everything very well closed vs very much open.
      Guess who will win?
      If because of this kind of decisions they lose now the advantage in the
      mobile market , and they will , how would you classify it ? Clever ?

      Fernando
      Salvador Bahia
      Brazil