RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: so if flash doesnt load on Ipad, do we have a workaround?

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2010
      I'm curious if the reasons they give are true, outright lies, or somewhere
      in-between. When asked about flash on the iPad, Jobs stated that running
      flash would take the battery life from 8 hours down to 1.5 hours. Most
      experts agree that it's really because flash can operate pretty tightly with
      the OS, and that would take control away from Apple.