Re: What Should the License Fee Be for Panoramic Images?

  • tommo77funk
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 13, 2010
      HI Paul,

      I would ask customer what media they intend to use the images
      on, and license them appropriate image size, e.g. small size for web and
      leaflet, big size for poster campaign. Other factors would be the amount
      they intend to print, and where they intend to print them. i.e. country or
      worldwide, also exclusivity. So by factoring there requirement you can often
      find a price that you would be happy with, as it make the customer realize,
      there are options to pay for. I also make use of the free forms and terms
      and conditions from the AOP (UK) http://hub.the-aop.org/Legal_Business_Forms
      a good book to read is http://www.beyond-the-lens.com/ When licensing
      customers should not have to pay the same for small web banner and a
      billboard campaign.

      I am guessing the image is already taken an we want to earn some money,
      right ? They are not commissioning a new shoot, so why not use the same
      model as licensing on an image library.

      Hope this helps :)

      tom