Samyang 8mm with ForThirds mount on Olympus E-620

  • pepoloe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2010
      Hi all,
      I have got my Samyang 8 mm with FourThirds mount and published 3 panorama's (quick and dirty) to get a first impression of the lens.
      The panorama is made up of 6 images at -10° plus one Zenith + Nadir shoot. This was my 'old' setup for the Zuiko 8mm lens, but this won't work anymore with the Samyang lens as the FOV is smaller compared to the Zuiko lens (in one panorama you can find a little hole). But 6 images at 0° plus 2 should be fine.
      It was windy and there are stitching errors, the panorama is straight out of PTgui without any retouching.

      http://www.360cities.net/image/samyang-8mm-e-620
      http://www.360cities.net/image/samyang-fourthirds-olympus
      http://www.360cities.net/image/samyang-8mm-olympus-e-620