Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: small panorama camera options

  • Tom Sparks
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 8, 2010
      --- On Thu, 8/4/10, Roger D. Williams <roger@...> wrote:

      From: Roger D. Williams <roger@...>
      Subject: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: small panorama camera options
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com

      On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:14:07 +0900, tom_a_sparks

      <tom_a_sparks@ yahoo.com. au> wrote:

      > sorry for the late reply,

      Not at all. It looks as if I misunderstood your query...I could have miss-explained my think :(

      > I am looking a webcamera options, I have found a microcontroller that

      > may do the job (GadgetPC)

      > I remmeber reading about some webcamera panoramas on this list.....

      Yes, but they had the problem of not providing the equivalent of manual

      control. If the microcontroller you found can do that job I might be

      interested myself.

      that sounds like a camera issue, not mircocontroller issue

      tom sparks