Re: [PanoToolsNG] Sharp reveals glasses-free 3D touchscreen display

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 7:17 PM
      I saw a computer version of this screen last year. They're quite nice
      actually. The work on the same principle as the many of the products you've
      seen since you were a child, "photographic mouse pads, sports cards, the 3d
      camera from the 80's etc".
      You're head must occupy an exact angle for best comfort, and the authoring
      must be calibrated very well. Live action usually doesn't feel nearly as
      nice as full cgi.
      I imagine all you need to do is create a properly verticle stripped image,
      calibrated to the display to show the effect properly.

      sacha

      --

      Sacha Griffin
      Southern Digital Solutions LLC