Re: Even further Off-Topic [WAS: Ipad blend test]

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
      "Will It Shred" is pretty fun, but if you want to run with the Big Dogs, you need to check out the shredders from SSI: http://www.youtube.com/user/bigshredder . Torpedo? No problem. BMW, VW, or Dodge auto? Eats them for lunch. 55 gallon barrels filled with concrete? Bring it on!

      I wonder what would happen if you dropped a running Blendtec blender into an SSI shredder. Would they annihilate? Form a black hole?

      Enjoy,

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...