Ipad blend test

  • tommo77funk
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
      ha ha don't try this at home ;)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko
    • Eduardo Hutter
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
        Honestly, I fail to see what's the merit of that besides merchandising
        the blender. The only thing the guy on the video achieves is to
        vandalize the iPad. Trailer Park Boys? <sigh> This is so typicallly
        ... oh, nevermind.

        > ha ha don't try this at home ;)
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko
      • Trausti Hraunfjord
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
          That's a very nice one... quite impressive that after he broke it, the
          keyboard was still sowing on the screen... so it is seemingly quite robust.

          I can recommend this treatment for all cellphones and "smartphones".

          Trausti

          On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM, tommo77funk <tommo77funk@...> wrote:

          > ha ha don't try this at home ;)
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko

        • Matt Smith
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
            Take a look at the right, this is how he markets the blender, he
            blends everything. If I remember in the beginning, he would blend
            bricks. Years ago "Tim the tool man" made fun of him in an episode.

            Matt Smith
            PhotoSpherix
            317.396.5791
            360 Product Photography
            Indianapolis, Indiana USA
            http://www.photospherix.com

            On Apr 7, 2010, at 2:46 PM, Eduardo Hutter wrote:

            > Honestly, I fail to see what's the merit of that besides merchandising
            > the blender. The only thing the guy on the video achieves is to
            > vandalize the iPad. Trailer Park Boys? <sigh> This is so typicallly
            > ... oh, nevermind.

            >> ha ha don't try this at home ;)
            >>
            >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko

          • Keith Martin
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
              >I fail to see what's the merit of that besides merchandising
              >the blender.

              That is precisely and only what that's for. The company has come up
              with a truly geek-friendly slogan and growing series of videos. Once
              they get the video out there the rest of the world does most of their
              marketing for them.

            • prague
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
                Yes. they are awesome. I love will it blend. check out the skis. he blends a pair of skis !!! :-)))

                > >I fail to see what's the merit of that besides merchandising
                > >the blender.
                >
                > That is precisely and only what that's for. The company has come up
                > with a truly geek-friendly slogan and growing series of videos. Once
                > they get the video out there the rest of the world does most of their
                > marketing for them.

              • John Riley
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
                  "Will It Shred" is pretty fun, but if you want to run with the Big Dogs, you need to check out the shredders from SSI: http://www.youtube.com/user/bigshredder . Torpedo? No problem. BMW, VW, or Dodge auto? Eats them for lunch. 55 gallon barrels filled with concrete? Bring it on!

                  I wonder what would happen if you dropped a running Blendtec blender into an SSI shredder. Would they annihilate? Form a black hole?

                  Enjoy,

                  John

                  John Riley
                  johnriley@...