iPad and VR tours?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 3:29 AM
      OK, iPad apparently can show some spherical panoramas now, as long as they are not Flash
      or QTVR?
      What about Java?
      But is it possible to show real VR tours, with cross-linked panos, hotspots, sound, video
      and other embedded stuff?
      Or is it only for showing single equirects that are not on the web?

      BTW, for a long time I've been able to show cross-linked VR tours with hotspots and touch
      screen controls on my old iPaq with PurePlayer, but not in web pages, which kind of
      limits its usefulness..

    • NINOMIYA, Akila
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 6:44 AM
        A U thinkin' about moblVR ?
        http://www.moblvr.com/

        + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
        | = NINOMIYA, Akila =
        | Q T V R D i a r y / V R P o d c a s t "
        + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
        | e-mail : ninomiya@...
        | weblog : http://www.pencil-jp.net/weblog/
        | twitter : qtvr_master
        | skype : goofymania
        + - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +

      • Bjørn K Nilssen
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 8:27 AM
          On 4 Apr 2010 at 22:44, NINOMIYA, Akila wrote:

          > A U thinkin' about moblVR ?
          > http://www.moblvr.com/

          No. I'm thinking of non-linear virtual tours with floorplans/maps, hotspots, sound, video
          etc embedded. Just like the ones you can make for FPP, krPano, Pano2VR and other Flash
          viewers.

        • Keith Martin
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4 10:21 AM
            Sometime around 4/4/10 (at 12:29 +0200) Bjørn K Nilssen said:

            >What about Java?

            Nope.