Move over Iphone - Ipad is here :-)

  • jann_lipka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      As much as I think Iphone panorama viewers ( I have Pangea VR and tour wrist ) are nice gimmicks - in my opinion its screen is too small for proper pano "wow " factor ...

      I've been watching CNN yesterday and their initial Ipad report that
      showed touch rotating 360VR object photography .

      So despite Steve Jobs anti - Flash approach - it seems that there is good hope for pano viewing on Ipad .

      And of course - soon to come HP Slate is win 7 based with full flash support ...

      The future is bright :-)